1. Serial tickets are valid solely for Linda Line´s vessels.
2. Economy, Tourist class and Linda class serial tickets provide a 10% discount on all purchases made in the terminal and on the ship´s bar, except for newspapers and tobacco products.
3. 10 one way trips serial tickets available.
4. Serial tickets are valid for 2 years and the validation time can not be continued.
5. Reservations with serial ticket in our online booking system or by phone 09-668 97050. If the ticket is not used or reservation is not cancelled / changed in time, trip will be charged from the serial ticket automatically.
6. Serial ticket cannot be used for a pet.
7. Passengers have to present a booking confirmation at the check in gate when boarding. If the booking confirmation is printed earlier, the latest time to be in the terminal is 20min before departure. If you require a printout, please be in the terminal at least 1 hour before departure.
8. Possible changes or cancellations have to be made at the latest 2 hours before departure. Currently it is not possible to make changes or cancel reservations through the online system.
9. Feedback can be given via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. In case of lost serial ticket, the owner has to inform Linda Line´s ticket office immediately, notifying the company that he/she has lost his/her serial ticket or that it was stolen. The owner of the lost/stolen serial ticket will not receive a new card, but can use the number of the serial ticket to travel (passenger details must match). Linda Line is not responsible for misuse of lost/stolen serial ticket.
- Allowed to use on Linda Line´s Helsinki-Tallinn departures Sat-Thu from 14:00 and Tallinn-Helsinki departures daily until 12:00.